Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly benefits and personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
Current Job Postings
Chief Health Programs Officer (Texas, Florida, Michigan)
MHP Salud (a national bicultural and bilingual non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, as well as provides support services to other agencies who wish to start-up or strengthen their Community Health Worker programs) is currently seeking a Chief Health Programs Officer
Successful applicant must have:
- Master’s in Public Health
- at least five years of progressive responsibility as a supervisor/manager
- at least five years of experience managing multiple programs from various funding streams; and
- able to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English with fluency.
Position will be based out of MHP Salud’s Florida, Texas or Michigan offices.
Salary Range: $80,000 – 95,000, DOQ
Apply via our website at https://mhpsalud.org/get-involved/job-postings/. Applications can ONLY be submitted online through the website at the above link. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. Position is open until May 31, 2017.
Application will require:
- Cover letter addressing required qualifications of position
- Current Resume
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application
- 2-3 page writing sample that emphasizes applicant’s skills
- Names and contact information for three work references (one subordinate, one
supervisor, and one peer)
Tentative Job Interview Timeline:
- Open advertising May 1
- Close May 31 end of day (5 pm ET)
- Review and Choose virtual interview candidates by June 1
- Virtual Interviews of 30-45 minutes with Interview Committee via video chat June 8-9
- Virtual Interview Exercise: This exercise allows candidates to see and perform tasks they will be requested to perform in the position and allows both parties to determine if the fit is right. For those choosing/chosen to continue, both parties can also better formulate questions for later in the interview process. Expected time commitment is 8 hours depending on the individual. Issued June 10 for return on June 17
- Final Candidates chosen by Interview Committee no later than June 20
- Interviews June 29-30 in Texas or Michigan depending on final Pool. Candidates should expect a day long interview process. Travel costs paid by organization.
- Start date no later than August 31