Who Is This Training Designed For?
This training is recommended for both new and experienced Community Health Workers who would like to build on their existing skills. An MHP Salud training expert will request information about your Community Health Worker program and conduct a pre-training meeting to personalize the training to match your organization’s needs and specific program.
What Is Included?
The Service Coordination Skills training module provides a framework for organizations to help Community Health Workers in identifying available resources in the community and developing strategies to support the range of needs that their clients may have.
This training package will focus on the following topics and outcomes:
- Overview of how to identify available resources and develop community resource lists
- Discussion of available services and resources in the community
- Review of how determine what resources can be used for each client and in what situations
- Discussion of how to make referrals and what on-going support and follow up to provide to ensure that the client is able to access and utilize the recommended support
- Discussion of how to help clients access services through different partners and providers
Make The Training Work For You
Looking for a more comprehensive training package? Please see our Complete Community Health Worker Training program or our Custom Community Health Worker Training option for additional information. If you would like to combine this training with another Core Competencies module, please contact us for a custom price quote.
In our more than 30 years of experience, we have found that in-person, engaging, and highly interactive training sessions are a key to success in preparing Community Health Workers to work effectively in a range of programs, as a result, this training package is only available as an on-site training.
2 hours (Virtual)
4 hours (On-site)
On-Call Post-Training Support
4 hours (Virtual)
*Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US
|Pre-Training Meetings||2 hours (Virtual)|
|Training||4 hours (On-site)|
|On-Call Post-Training Support||4 hours (Virtual)|
|*Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US|