Documentation and Account Specialist – Michigan or Florida
Full Time Position Available
Full Job Description
MHP Salud is currently seeking a Documentation and Account Specialist. This position will work with MHP Salud’s Business Office staff to support key Business Office tasks and on-going activities. This position requires excellent organizational skills as well as a high level of comfort with technology and working with online systems, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Additionally, candidates should be detail-oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Prepare weekly Accounts Payable reports for approval by supervisor
- Input monthly invoices into online accounting system for payment processing
- Review biweekly Payroll reports for accuracy prior to submission
- Contact outside vendors to request information and/or documents, complete paperwork, and update contact information as needed
- Compare and crosscheck various documents and reports to ensure accuracy
Position Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan or Tampa/Orlando, Florida. This is a full-time position. High school graduation is required. An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
Salary Range: $16 to $17.50 per hour, based on qualifications and experience.
Benefits: MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full time regular employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401 (k) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
To review the full job description, please click here.
Applications can be completed online and must include a Current Resume.
Names and contact information for three work references will be required for candidates invited to final in-person interviews, and official transcripts will be required before hire.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. Review of materials will begin on February 4th, 2019 and continue until the position is filled.