Who Is This Training Designed For?
This training is recommended for both new and experienced Community Health Workers who would like to build on their existing skills. An MHP Salud training expert will request information about your Community Health Worker program and conduct a pre-training meeting to personalize the training to match your organization’s needs and specific program.
What Is Included?
The Confidentiality & Ethical Responsibility training module provides a framework for organizations to develop or improve confidentiality guidelines and effectively communicate them to Community Health Worker staff.
This training package will focus on the following topics and outcomes:
- In-depth review of why confidentiality matters and why Community Health Workers need to protect the personal information and privacy of their clients or program participants
- Develop the skills and knowledge to demonstrate professionalism in their interactions with clients or participants
- Discussions of HIPPA and other privacy guidelines and how these guidelines relate to and impact the work of the Community Health Workers
- Discussion of confidentiality and ethics in relation to health and personal information
- Detailed review of your organization’s confidentiality rules and best practices
- Discussion of ethical responsibilities using real-life examples
Make The Training Work For You
Looking for a more comprehensive training package? Please see our Complete Community Health Worker Training program or our Custom Community Health Worker Training option for additional information. If you would like to combine this training with another Core Competencies module, please contact us for a custom price quote.
In our more than 30 years of experience in training Community Health Workers and developing Community Health Worker programs, we have found that in-person, engaging, and highly interactive training sessions are a key to success in preparing Community Health Workers to work effectively in a range of programs. As a result, this training package is only available as an on-site training.
2 hours (Virtual)
4 hours (On-site)
On-Call Post-Training Support
4 hours (Virtual)
*Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US
|Pre-Training Meetings||2 hours (Virtual)|
|Training||4 hours (On-site)|
|On-Call Post-Training Support||4 hours (Virtual)|
|*Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US|