What Is Included?
The Cultural Competency & Humility training module helps Community Health Workers understand cultural diversity and develop the necessary skills to provide culturally appropriate support and services to their community.
This training package will focus on the following topics and outcomes:
- In-depth review of the concept of cultural diversity
- Overview of cultural beliefs that may impact or relate to perceptions of health and wellness
- Discussion of cultural diversity in the area where the Community Health Workers will be working and strategies for interacting with different groups of people in culturally sensitive ways
- Detailed review of skills and approaches to provide culturally sensitive and appropriate education and services
- Discussion of skills and strategies for addressing cultural barriers that may exist in their community
Make The Training Work For You
If you would like to complete this training session along with other training sessions that make up Level I, please contact us for a custom price quote.
This training session can be provided on-site at the location of your choice or as a live virtual training.
This training session lasts 4 hours, and prices start at $509.