What Is Included?
Our CHW Supervisor L.E.A.D. curriculum Level II training builds on topics covered in Foundations and Level I to support First and Second Line Community Health Worker Supervisors in maximizing the work of their Community Health Workers. This levels approaches key topics from our Community Health Worker Level II from the supervisor’s viewpoint.
The 8 hours of Level II training sessions can be facilitated in English or Spanish and provided on-site or as a live, fully interactive virtual training. The following sessions and objectives are covered:
- Understand the role of a Community Health Worker in case management
- Discuss strategies for supporting the case management function
- Define the process of a community needs and resources assessment
- Identify the different roles Community Health Workers can play in a community needs and resources assessment
- Understand how Community Health Workers can lead group discussion on community needs
- Demonstrate how Community Health Workers can utilize community asset mapping
- Define leadership and how it is applied by Community Health Workers in their communities
- Identify opportunities and strategies for Community Health Worker empowerment
A virtual training costs $2,259 and an in-person training is $3,839* including all travel costs.