What Is Included in CHW Supervisor Level I Training?
Our CHW Supervisor L.E.A.D. curriculum Level I training builds on topics covered in the Foundations level to support First and Second Line Community Health Worker Supervisors in advancing the work that their CHWs are performing. This levels approaches key topics from our Community Health Worker Level I from the supervisor’s viewpoint.
The 10 hours of Level I training sessions can be facilitated in English or Spanish and provided as a live, fully interactive virtual training for $2,579 or on-site at the location of your choice for $4,769* including all travel costs.
The following sessions and objectives are covered:
- Identify and demonstrate appropriate guidelines for documentation by Community Health Workers
- Recognize the role of Community Health Workers in data collection and analysis
- Understand the purpose and importance of self-care
- Identify both positive and negative types of stress
- Understand burnout, compassion fatigue, and the long-term effects of the lack of self-care
- Identify components of a good self-care plan
- Understand ethics and privacy issues around service coordination
- Discuss the process of creating and maintaining network and referral systems using Community Health Workers
- Describe types of client visits for Community Health Workers
- Understand how components of Community Health Worker service coordination and their roles interface