One position-must reside in one of the following states:
MHP Salud, a bilingual and bicultural national non-profit agency with a strong virtual presence, is currently seeking a Program Director I. This position is responsible for ensuring goals are met, budgets are spent correctly and fully, and the quality of programming is high. As the manager of a Health Outcome program, the Program Director oversees all activities that fall under the assigned program(s) including personnel, facility, and program issues. The ability to read, write, and speak English and Spanish is required.
While the full job description is on our website here, successful candidates will:
- Understands and carries out funder and program requirements on a timeline designated by the funder within the overall organizational plan and culture.
- Administers program budgets including; sets priorities for and directs the development of department budgets, monitors and controls budgets in accordance with organizational, funder, state, and federal guidelines, and projects accurately funding needs for future months and years.
- Interact with funders in a professional and proactive manner in programmatic and budgetary matters.
- Provides leadership in developing schedules, assessments, and plans as needed to carry out programmatic and organizational goals.
- Writes narrative reports, documents, briefs, presentations, and summaries as assigned and as needed by key partners, funders, organizational units, and initiatives
An earned bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred), at least 3 years’ experience in supervision (preferably in community or health work), and cultural competency concerning the population served is required.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $53,000-$62,830
How to Apply
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application
- Current Resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
Official transcripts will be required before hire. The selected candidate must have a valid driver’s license.