MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency, is currently seeking to fill multiple new Community Health Worker positions in the following areas:
El Paso County
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will have:
- ability to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English; fluency in spoken Spanish required
- 1-2 years’ experience as a CHW and/or working in community based/outreach work
- computer literacy
- ability to perform oral presentations
- knowledge of population served, community resources, and program outcomes.
Please see the full job description (available here) for additional requirements.
The positions are full time, regular positions with full benefits.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 403 (B) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year, and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $17.00-$19.99/hour, DOQ
Complete application online here. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Virtual Interviews: September 1 and 2, 2020
In-Person Interview: September 9 and 10, 2020
Expected Hire date: September 28, 2020