Full Time Position Available
Location: Ypsilanti, MI; Weslaco, TX; Tampa/Orlando, FL; or Pasco/Tri-Cities, WA
Full Job Description
MHP Salud, a national nonprofit agency with a strong virtual presence, is currently seeking a Documentation and Account Specialist. This position will work with MHP Salud’s Business Office staff to support key Business Office tasks and on-going activities. This position requires excellent organizational skills, a high level of comfort with technology and working with online systems, as well as proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Additionally, candidates should be detail-oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy. A full job description is available on our website. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Prepare weekly Accounts Payable reports for approval by supervisor
- Input monthly invoices into online accounting system for payment processing
- Review biweekly Payroll reports for accuracy prior to submission
- Contact outside vendors to request information and/or documents, complete paperwork, and update contact information as needed
- Compare and crosscheck various documents and reports to ensure accuracy
This is a full-time position. High school graduation is required. An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-timeregular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401 (k) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $16 to $17.99 per hour, based on qualifications and experience.
Applications can be completed online available here and must include the a current resume and the names and contact information for three work references.
Official transcripts will be required before hire.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. To review the full job description, please click here.
Review of materials will begin on February 19th, 2020. Virtual interviews will take place on February 24th and 25th. Final in-persons interviews will occur on March 5th and 6th, with an expected hire date of March 30, 2020.