MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency with a strong virtual presence, is currently seeking two Program Directors Grade 1 to manage one of our “boots-on-the-ground” programs serving Latino populations. The increasing size of our programs has increased our need for high quality staff that can manage larger budgets and programs.
This position is ultimately responsible for ensuring goals are met, budgets are spent correctly and fully, and the quality of programming is high for their assigned program(s). They will direct all activities that fall under the assigned program(s) including personnel, program goals, and allocating resources.
Successful candidates will:
- Recruit, hire and provide orientation and evaluation of full time, part time, and temporary staff either directly or through oversight of activity.
- Understand and carry out funder and program requirements on timeline designated by funder within overall organizational plan and culture
- Administer program budgets including: set priorities for and directs development of department budgets; monitor and control budgets in accordance with organizational, funder, state and federal guidelines; and accurately project funding needs for future months and years
- Monitor, guide, and implement strategic plan and performance outcomes of program or subject area to ensure goals are reached per the grant and organizational timeline
- Evaluate assigned program and reviews organizational analysis on organizational timelines and feedback key outcomes and information into program to improve outcomes
The successful candidates will have an earned bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred), at least 3 years’ experience in supervision (preferably in community or health work), cultural competency concerning population served, computer proficiency, and an ability to read, write, and speak Spanish and English required.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full time regular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year, and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $53,000 – $62,830 DOQ
Complete applications online here and include the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application Form
- Current resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
- Writing Sample (3-5 page max in PDF format)
Official transcripts will be required before hire.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. Applications will be reviewed on Feb 24 with virtual interviews taking place on March 2-3 and personal interviews expected on March 9-10. A hire date of April 1 is anticipated.