MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency implementing Community Health Worker programs, is seeking a Project Manager to join our team. This position will reside in Florida, Texas, or Michigan and will be remote. Other states may be considered for strongly qualified applicants.
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will:
- Lead the launch of projects within the organization and organize, manage,
and oversee the project life cycle of our grants/contracts.
- Lead the launch of evaluation and/or research components in programming and serve as support cross-divisionally to Programming, Operations, Innovations, and program development.
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Lead an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Streamline processes to produce more efficient progress.
- Conducts risk assessments, writes narrative reports and develops project plans.
Please see job description for a full list of tasks and responsibilities for the role.
A minimum qualification for this position includes holding a PMP, CAPM, or other related project management certification and a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees’ dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance, offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness
- You will receive two weeks of time off within your first year and three weeks within your second year.
Salary Range: Depends on experience and qualifications.
MHP Salud is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed Application Form
- Current resume
- Names and contacts for at least three references