Open Enrollment starts November 1, 2022 and ends January 15, 2023!
We Can Help Get You Covered through the Marketplace
Navigators are certified application counselors that have the most up-to-date information about changes to the health insurance application process and have knowledge of program availability. Getting started is easy!
A. Fill out the form below. B. Speak with a Navigator. C. Find a plan.
Affordable and flexible plans available
4 out of 5 customers will be able to find a plan for $10 or less.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible to enroll in health coverage through the Marketplace, you must live in the United States, must be a U.S. citizen or national (or be lawfully present), can’t be incarcerated.
What do I need to qualify?
The Open Enrollment (OE) period is November 1, 2022,to January 15, 2023. Open enrollment is the yearly period when people can enroll in a health insurance plan for the next calendar year.
- Information about your household
- Home and/or mailing addresses for everyone applying for coverage
- Social Security Numbers (SSNs) for everyone on your application
- Immigration document information (this only applies to lawfully present immigrants)
- Information on how you’ll file your taxes
- Employer and income information for everyone in your household
- Current health coverage information if applicable
- Employer information for each person in your household
- Access to an Email address account
The Special Enrollment Period begins after the OE period ends and consumers will need a qualifying event to enroll during that time. You can apply and enroll in Medicaid or the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) at any time of the year.
- Loss of coverage
- Having a baby
- Aging out of your parent’s plan
- Getting married
Open Enrollment ends January 15th, 2023! Call us today at 833-33-SALUD.
About MHP Salud
MHP Salud has over 35 years of experience serving Latino and Hispanic communities with Community Health Worker programs. For more information about our services visit our website, mhpsalud.org.
The project described was supported by Funding Opportunity Number CMS-1 NAVCCA190367-
01-00 from the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
The contents provided are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily
represent the official views of HHS or any of its agencies.