Who Is This Training Designed For?
This training is designed for administrators, program managers and other staff who have some experience with overseeing grant writing activities and are looking for strategies to make the process more efficient and effective.
An MHP Salud training expert will request information and conduct a pre-training meeting to personalize the training to match your organization’s needs and specific program.
What Is Included?
With our Building Grant Development into Organizational Activities training package, we help organizations find new and improved strategies for using their existing resources to find and pursue more grant opportunities.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Recommendations for evaluating your organizational capacity for grant writing work and identifying your existing resources
- Strategies for work flow variations and making the most of the staff you have
- Overview of how to train and support staff on grant writing work
- Best practices for reviewing and selecting grant opportunities to pursue
- Strategies for reviewing grant proposals and streamlining grant proposal submission processes
Make The Training Work For You
While we recommend on-site training for this and other training packages, we are able to offer this training virtually. Please review the chart below for additional information about what is included in this package and starting costs.
Included Support: On-site Virtual Pre-Training Meetings 1 hour (Virtual) 1 hour (Virtual) Training 2 hours (On-site) 2 hours (Virtual) On-Call Post-Training Support 2 hours (Virtual) 2 hours (Virtual) Package Costs: On-site Virtual $3,209* $1,589 *Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US
|Pre-Training Meetings||1 hour (Virtual)||1 hour (Virtual)|
|Training||2 hours (On-site)||2 hours (Virtual)|
|On-Call Post-Training Support||2 hours (Virtual)||2 hours (Virtual)|
|*Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US|