Who Is This Training Designed For?
This training is designed for organizations that are looking to develop and fund a Community Health Worker program or who already have a Community Health Worker program, but would like to improve their ability to fund the program.
An MHP Salud training expert will request information and conduct a pre-training meeting to personalize the training to match your organization’s needs and specific program.
What Is Included?
With our Grant Writing for Community Health Worker Programs training package, we focus on key strategies for finding and pursuing grant opportunities to support Community Health Worker programs.
The training will cover the following topics and outcomes:
- Overview of Community Health Worker program funding mechanisms
- Recommendations on finding the right funding for your program
- Strategies for effective Community Health Worker program grant proposals and how to approach grant opportunities that aren’t specifically geared toward Community Health Worker programs
- Recommendations for designing a Community Health Worker program to match the funding requirements
- Strategies for communicating about Community Health Worker programs to a range of audiences and key information to include in your funding proposals
Make The Training Work For You
While we recommend on-site training for this and other training packages, we are able to offer this training virtually. Please review the chart below for additional information about what is included in this package and starting costs.
[table] Included Support:, , ,
Pre-Training Meetings,2 hours (Virtual), 2 hours (Virtual),
Training,3 hours (On-site),3 hours (Virtual),
On-Call Post-Training Support,2 hours (Virtual),2 hours (Virtual),
Package Costs:, ,,
*Includes travel costs for any training location within the continental US,,[/table]
Building on our over 30 years of successful grant writing experience, we have created a range of resources to guide your grant development work including: