Our sample grant proposal is an example of a narrative for a CHW program based on standard sections found in requests for proposals from the federal government.
Grant proposals requested by private foundation funders may differ in structure and length. You can use this sample proposal as a model of how to describe community health needs, explain a CHW program, and write objectives.
The Resource contains details and sample text related to grant writing for the following sections:
- How to Use this Sample Grant Proposal
- Summary of the Sample Grant Proposal
- Background/Needs Assessment
- Proposed Program
- Goals and Objectives
- Work Plan
- Evaluation Plan & Tracking and Monitoring
- Resolution of Challenges
- Program Management and Staffing
- Organizational Information
- Reference List
- Sample Budget
If you are interested in implementing your own Community Health Worker program, look no further! MHP Salud offers training, consultation, and program implementation services. Click here to learn more.