MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, is currently seeking a Program Director to join our team. This position will reside in Texas and will be remote.
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply. Please see the full job description here.
Successful candidates will:
- Manage assigned program(s) and subject area to maximize outcomes of initiatives and activities, including planning and implementation.
- Direct all activities under the assigned program(s), including personnel, facility, contracts, and program issues, to ensure programming quality.
- Actively develop the departmental goals and strategic plan tasks/activities as assigned, including the involvement of assigned staff.
- Supervise, oversee, and/or coordinate the work of staff assigned to their assigned program(s).
- Provide feedback, coaching, and assistance to staff within and outside the organization, individually and in group settings, to advance program goals.
- Oversee program budgets, including ensuring budgets function according to funder guidelines, organizational needs, and programmatic goals; monitors and works with staff to create and implement effective and efficient budgets.
A minimum qualification for this position includes a bachelor’s degree in a related field, and at least 4 years of experience in supervision and non-profit/social services, preferably in community or health work.
A preferred qualification is the ability to read and write in Spanish and English.
Please see the job description for a full list of tasks and responsibilities for the role.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- MHP Salud covers a portion of health care premiums for employee only, employee plus 1, and employee plus family plans. We pay 100% of the employees’ dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 12 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days.
- We offer 2 weeks of time off within your first year and 3 weeks within your second year.
Salary Range: Depends on experience and qualifications.
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed Application Form
- Current resume
- Names and contacts for at least three references
MHP Salud is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.