This position works remotely with staff across the nation but must reside in one of the following states: Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, Michigan, or Colorado.
MHP Salud, a national non-profit organization that implements community-based programs, is currently seeking a Budget & Financial Analyst. The organization’s payor mix is 98% grant-funded, primarily federal funding and 2% general revenue.
Motivated individuals with strong attention to detail, prior experience with grant budget management, and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or another appropriate field are encouraged to apply.
Please see the full job description here.
Successful candidates will:
- Provide coaching to program management staff on grant budget projection and spending plan development, funder requirements, and interface regularly with staff across the organization to develop budget templates and prepare financial reports.
- Review budget projections and spending patterns prepared by staff in other departments to ensure accuracy, assess spending patterns and integrate this information into the organizational budget.
- Perform budgetary and financial analyses and computations, including cost, trend, and revenue analysis.
- Assist with the development of budgets for grant and contract proposals and create templates to facilitate these activities.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As a full-time employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $62,000 to $72,000 DOQ
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed Application
- Current resume
- Names and contacts for at least three work references