Multiple Full-Time Positions Available
MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, is currently seeking a Community Health Worker Level 2-5. The position will be located in Hidalgo or Cameron County, Texas
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply. Please see the full job description here.
Successful candidates will:
- Understand and be part of the community being served.
- Be experienced in community work, education, health care, or related field preferred.
- Have the ability to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English; fluency in spoken Spanish required.
- Possess Information Technology skills such as: Laptops, Smartphones, Internet/online application systems, Microsoft Office, etc.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part-time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 100% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year, and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $17.00 – $20.99/hour, DOQ
Completed applications should include the following components:
- Completed online MHP Salud Job Application
- Current resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. MHP Salud will contact qualified candidates by email.
In-person interviews will take place on February 17-18, 2021 followed by a test, and hire date of March 23, 2021.