One position in Orange County, FL
MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, is currently seeking a Community Health Worker Level 2-5. This position will be located in Orange County, Florida.
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply. Please see the full job description here. Successful candidates will:
- Understand and be part of the community being served.
- Be experienced in community work, education, health care, or related field preferred.
- Have the ability to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English; fluency in spoken Spanish required.
- Possess Information Technology skills such as: Laptops, Smartphones, Internet/online application systems, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Experience working with young adults (ages 13-24), preferred.
- Experience working with populations with HIV or substance abuse is preferred.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part-time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401 (k) retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $18.85 – $22.84/hour, DOQ
How to Apply
To apply you must submit the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application
- Current resume
- Names and contact information for three work references