MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, is seeking a Community Engagement Specialist (CES). This position will be located anywhere within the state of Florida.
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply. Please see the full job description here.
Successful candidates will:
- Work individually with Community Health Worker (CHW) trainees across the state to register them in appropriate training and practice-based learning opportunities.
- Promote the CHW workforce in the designated state by facilitating webinars, meetings, and the development of written content.
- Provide support for CHWs in training and throughout field placements/apprenticeships and through CHW certification.
- Monitor the project’s progress to ensure timelines, deliverables, and funder requirements are met.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee, the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employees’ dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness
days per year, and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their
4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $56,000 DOQ
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed Application
- Current resume
- Names and contacts for at least three references