Multiple Full-Time Positions Available
MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency that implements Community Health Worker programs, is currently seeking multiple Community Health Workers. These positions will be in located Webb County, Maverick County, and Zapata County, Texas.
Motivated, energetic, organized, and focused individuals are encouraged to apply. Please see the full job description at www.mhpsalud.org. Successful candidates will:
- Understand and be part of the community being served.
- Be experienced in community work, education, health care, or related field preferred.
- Have ability to read, write, and speak both Spanish and English; fluency in spoken Spanish required.
- Possess Information Technology skills such as: Laptops, Smartphones, Internet/online application systems, Microsoft Office, etc.
Note: Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start.
MHP Salud full-time employees enjoy the following benefits beginning on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee+1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children, and we carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $19.85 – $23.84/hour, DOQ
Completed applications must include the following components:
- Completed online MHP Salud Application
- Current resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS or automated resume only applications will not be considered. MHP Salud will contact qualified candidates by email. First virtual interviews will take place on October 13, followed by a final virtual interview on October 20, and with a hire date of November 9, 2021.