MHP Salud, a national non-profit agency that implements community-based programs, is currently seeking a Program Director for specialty programs in Texas and Florida, located in Florida.
Motivated individuals with strong communication skills and ability and ability to build a high-performing team, at least five years’ experience working with young children and families, and a bachelor’s are encouraged to apply. Experience with home-visiting models is a plus! Please see the full job description.
Successful candidates will:
- Manages assigned program(s) and subject area to maximize outcomes of initiatives and activities, including planning and implementation to ensure continuity of care in the provision of comprehensive services in the community.
- Directs all activities that fall under the assigned program(s), including personnel, facility, contracts, and program issues, to ensure the quality and fidelity of programming.
- Possess at least five years of experience working with young children or families, experience with home-visiting models is a plus!
- Have at least four years of supervisory experience.
- Complete required training for Parents as Teachers supported by MHP Salud and provided by Parents as Teachers.
Staff diversity and innovative programming make MHP Salud a fun and supportive work environment. The organization offers positions that challenge staff and inspire personal growth. At the same time, MHP Salud’s excellent, family-friendly personnel policies encourage staff members to model healthy living on all levels.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. As you join us in our work as a full-time regular employee (in 2017, less than 5% of our employees were part-time or temporary), the following benefits begin on your first day of employment:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children and carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5 % of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year, and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Salary Range: $70,000- $77,000, DOE
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed Application
- Current resume
- Names and contacts for at least three references