REMOTE POSITION but candidate must reside in one of the following states:
MHP Salud, a national non-profit focused on the Community Health Worker (CHW) profession and improving the health of underserved Latino communities, continues to grow and is hiring a Research & Data Analyst who will join a strong and successful team.
Although the full job description is available here, the successful candidate will:
- Work closely within the Evaluation and Policy Division and cross-divisionally to synthesize secondary research around assigned topics.
- Write narrative reports, conduct data analysis, and synthesis, distill key informational points, and/or provide recommendations concerning specific assignments.
- Write documents appropriate to task, audience, and population on the subject area assigned including background, trends, and options for solutions.
- Provide program evaluation support to staff in conducting data analysis and reporting.
- Assume key areas of data management and platform co-administration including CommCare, a mobile data collection application for CHWs.
Furthermore, as the Research & Data Analyst position will interface with other staff, divisions, and programs, the ability to work independently and as a member of a team is key to success in the position.
A Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to data, research, and/or evaluation is required. However, a Master’s degree is strongly preferred. Further, a minimum of 2 years experience in areas related to the above job duties; excellent written and verbal communication skills; and an understanding of program evaluation and contextual utilization of data required. As a bilingual, bicultural organization, an ability to speak, read, and write Spanish with bicultural experience is preferred.
MHP Salud believes in the importance of accessible and affordable benefits that allow you and your family to be healthy and plan for your future. The following benefits begin on your first day of employment. Full-time employees receive full benefits; part-time receive 50% of benefits:
- For health care, we pay 95% of employee premiums, 75% of the premium for employee +1 plans, and 85% of the premiums for family plans. We pay 100% of the employee’s dental and vision plans, with the option to add coverage for dependents.
- We provide employer-paid life insurance and offer you the ability to add more for yourself and your spouse and children. We carry excellent employer-paid long-term disability insurance for our employees.
- You are immediately vested in our 401K retirement plan with an employer contribution of 6.5% of your salary with an additional 2% if matched by you.
- In addition to 13 paid holidays, employees receive 12 paid Health and Wellness days per year and receive 152 hours of leave in their first year (increasing in their 4th and 8th year).
Note: Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to the start date.
Salary range: $60,000-65,000
How to Apply
Applications can be completed online and must include the following components:
- Completed MHP Salud Job Application
- Current Resume
- Names and contact information for three work references
Official transcripts will be required before hire. The selected candidate must have a valid driver’s license.