This guide contains information and suggestions that will be useful to Promotores(as) de Salud, Community Health Workers, or directors of programs that provide support and education around sexual assault, domestic violence, dating violence and/or stalking.
The Guide is broken down into sessions during which the group meets, including:
- Overview: The Arte de Sobrevivir Support Group
- Session 1: Who Am I?
- Session 2: Dynamics of Family Violence
- Session 3: Healthy Relationships
- Session 4: Safety within Intimate Partner Relationships
- Session 5: Emotional Well-being
- Session 6: Stress
- Session 7: Self-Care
- Session 8: Looking Forward
- Appendix: A. Session Handouts
- B. Materials List