Because Promotor(a) programs can address many topics in many settings, organizations that implement them can find funding from a variety of sources.
The Guide to Grant Opportunities and Resources for Promotor(a) Programs is meant to guide and support those seeking grant funding for Promotor(a)programs. This Guide focuses specifically on identifying grant opportunities and resources.
Contents of this Guide:
- Part 1: Identifying Grant Opportunities – Quick Links
- Part 2: Identifying Grant Opportunities – Detailed Information
- Part 3: Potential Sources of Grant Support
- Section A: Examples of Federal Agencies and Grant Programs
- Section B: Examples of Foundation Funding
- Part 4: Sample Budgets
- Part 5: About MHP Salud